We call it Human-Centered Design, and our programming includes:
- Experiential workshops to discover new perspectives and ideas
- Brainstorming sessions to tackle health care's most pressing problems
- Events and programming to showcase health care innovation, create connections, and inspire new opportunities
- A maker space to bring ideas to life
- Work space for health care start-ups
What does innovation in health care mean?
At Well-B, it means a continuous state of reimagining what’s possible. Working to combine the right skills and knowledge to solve health care’s toughest problems. We bring together consumers, insurers, and doctors, among others, to create the solutions that help improve health care quality and accessibility, reduce costs, and ultimately, positively shape the health of our community.
We need your help. Come in today and help us create change.